Agenty counts the page credit on each successful requests based in pages credit table mentioned below, so the pages credit will be deducted based on the number of requests you are sending.
|Agent type||Pages Credit|
|Scraping agent||1 page credit = 1 successful request (
|OCR agent||1 page credit = 1 image or pdf OCRed|
|Textract agent||1 page credit = 1 page text extracted|
|Change detection agent||1 page credit = 1 successful request (
|Sentiment analysis agent||1 page credit = 100 characters sentiment analysis|
|Web crawling agent||1 page credit = 1 successful request (
|Machine translation agent||1 page credit = 100 characters translation|
|Barcode recognition agent||1 page credit = 1 input request|
Here are some pages credit calculation examples
- I have 15 URLs in my agent input and those are some list/search pages and contain 20 items per page. So, when the scraping job gets completed it will return around 300 records in output. How many page credits will be deducted?
Ans : 15 pages credit
- I have 20 different URLs of the same website and each has to paginate to crawl the next available pages. Let’s say 5 more pages each and those are list/search pages with fixed 50 products each page. So at the end of scraping there will be around 6000 output records. How many page credits will be deducted?
Ans : 20 + (20*5) = 120
- I have a list of 100 product details pages and each URL is going to extract 40 fields like (product name, url, price, description etc) for each product. When the scraping agent completed I saw 2 URLs failed out of 100 as those were invalid and the website returned 4xx error for them. How many pages credit will be deducted in this case?
Ans: 98 pages credit (Failed request not counted in page credit)
if you are using custom scripts which triggers the button click, or network requests using form submit option or login. It will consume 1 extra page credit for each event.
If you are using our Enterprise services for website scraping with automatic captcha resolutions, it will cost 5-10 extra pages credit for each captcha resolved by our OCR technology or human.
|Scripting||1 page credit = 1 execution second|
|Plugin||1 page credit = 1 execution second|
- I have Dropbox plugin attached with my agent which transfers the data automatically to my Dropbox account. How much pages credit will it take?
Ans : Let’s assume your agent has a 1mb output file and takes 2 seconds to upload that file in your Dropbox account. So it will take 2 pages credit.
- I have email notification plugin attached with my OCR agent to get alerts when OCR job is completed from my thousands of pdfs. How much page credit will it take?
Ans : Email plugin doesn’t consume pages credit. So, ZERO.